Hey everyone, good morning!
I’m here doing my hour of power this morning. I just got done with my workout this morning and now I’m in here working. It’s the beginning of January. The beginning of 2020. Crazy, right? It’s a new year and a new decade, so it’s a good time for me to help you understand how I do my monthly planning, and maybe that’ll help you whether you use the LEM Planner-Journal or not. It should help you either way, but obviously using the Planner-Journal will make it easier.
So, I start by reviewing the previous month. The Planner-Journal gives you an opportunity to do that by asking you three questions:
- What’s the biggest lesson that you learned last month?
- Are you happy about how you spent your time?
- Where do you need to commit more focus this month?
Honestly, that’s all just about thinking about the last month and evaluating the month in general. It was a crazy month for all of us. This gives us an opportunity to look back and ask ourselves if we’re happy with how things went, find out what’s not working in our lives, and what may need to be changed.
So, once I’ve had some reflection time, I move over to the next page, which is actually more important. At the top, I write out a “Business” and a “Personal” category. I’ll even break those categories down even further. I break Personal down into “Constant, Never Ending Improvement,” “Health,” “Wealth,” and “Relationships.” I’ll break Business down by each business that I run.
Ask yourself these questions:
- So, come the end of the month, when I look back, what will have made this month successful in my personal life— in my relationships, my health, and my wealth, all of the pillars of importance in the Living Every Minute Concept— and in my business and my missions?
- What things need to be done at my job to make me more successful at my side-hustle?
- Do I need to develop a side-hustle?
- What does that need to look like?”
Just plan out the month and see for yourself how it works, and I think that will help you a lot.
Living Every Minute,